Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

2 followers in 1 day? 16 Followers?!

WOW! I've caught up to Mama's blog. ^-^
Thanks Katie and Koda Lou for being my two recent followers!
I appreciate it.

4 comments:

Elliebob said...

Does your mom really have a blog? I jyst wanted to say thank you for the prize. I love the picture and will put it put A.S.A.P.! Thanks again! :)
-elliebob

Elliebob said...

oops, i meant just

Lilac said...

Hi,you commented on my post on Our Life about the Lilac Festival pics?I wanted say thank you.I share an email address with Mackenzie Rae,so when I do a post at the end I say by Lilac,my blogger name.
In the pic I am the one in the ruffle tank top and I have long brown hair.I am the second oldest in my family,but I am the tallest.In some pics I look short.
I just wanted to say thank you for commenting on my post.:)KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

anya said...

[Ivy is the one posting here, and I am her 'mama'. So when she says Mama's blog, that means American Girl Doll Stuff & More.
You're welcome! :D

Thanks Lilac!